Monday, January 30, 2012

Light Speed Gaming week in review: January 23

It's the end of January 2012 and that means that there's now only 11 months until we can all point and laugh at the ancient Mayans, or until we are all wiped off the face of the planet by some terrible apocalyptic event (I'm personally hoping for dinosaurs with lasers strapped to their heads).

But I'm not going to let the relentless approach of doom and hopelessness stop me from going on with my everyday life (otherwise I would never have made it through high school). If you need proof then you need look no further than the fountain of posts that went up on the site during last week:

Pulse Rifles. When you want to show that special someone how much you care.
About filling them with lead.

The week started off with yet more studies of how to earn money in SWTOR.
As I have a degree in economics I am somewhat obsessed with money so I hope you'll forgive that this is turning into a whole post series for me.
The power of the Force is all good and well, but the Force won't buy you a new speeder, you know!

Next up was another entry in my Sci-Fi Do Want series, this time about the pew-pew greatness that is the Pulse Rifle from Aliens. It's a cool weapon that I feel really combines futuristic sci-fi with a gritty vibe that makes the weapon fit so well into the Aliens universe.

Also making an appearance this week was a look into my fractured psyche, as I explained how using a game subscription service has made me enjoy gaming more, by easing my somewhat gaming compulsive mind.

Finally the week went out with a bang (or a fart, would perhaps be more accurate) with an interview with the developers of "Orc Attack", an upcoming beat-em-up game that pits up to 4 players in the role of a group of highly flatulent orcs against the nasty human hordes.

And that was all that I could pull out of the grey fleshy goodie bag that is my brain.
More content is, as always, incoming at light speed, so stay tuned.

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...