Friday, October 7, 2011

Forza 4 review round up

Aside from my sci-fi inclinations I also enjoy a bit of motor propelled entertaining in the form of racing games.

I play both arcade and sim racers, but I have really fallen in love with the Forza series for Xbox.


How can you not want one of these?!
Forza 4 is coming out next week, but the reviews are up now and they are generally positive, although it also looks like Turn 10 will have to really think hard about how they can breathe new life into the series, when they eventually go on to make the inevitable Forza 5 (maybe/hopefully on the next Xbox console?).

Here is the word on the interwebz about Forza 4:

Gamespot (8.5/10) Review

Joystiq (4.5/5 stars): Review

IGN (9.5/10): Review

And a lengthy Quick Look from my favorite guys at Giant Bomb

Enjoy and see you on the race track!

Now to get my hands on that demo...

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks.

    It's funny, but I actually think that the car I'm most looking forward to driving and pimping out is a BMW M5.
    Something very cool about BMW's cars, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...