Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coming up on the week of December 5 on Light Speed Gaming

Another week has buzzed by at light speed and it's time to sum up the highlights and look forward to next weeks basket of delicious gaming and science fiction nuggets.

We started off the week with impressions of the much talked about space missions from Star Wars: The Old Republic. Missions that I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing in last weekend's beta test.

I also kicked off the Light Speed Gaming Sci-Fi Game of the Year 2011 awards, with the first post covering the top 10-6 places on the list.

Closing out the week was another deep dive into my SWTOR beta experiences as I tickled my memory organs and dug up my memories of my time spent playing the Bounty Hunter class.

Finally there was also time for another entry in the Sci-Fi Do Want series, this time I threw my love on the unsung workhorse of the Dune universe, the Spacing Guild Highliners.

Notice the season appropriate red and green lightsabers!
As we look into next week I'm sure you'll need some entertainment to distract you from the fact that Christmas is already less than three weeks away (Yes, surprised the hell of me as well..). Luckily I will be standing by to throw out some digital lifesavers to quell the worst of your anxiety attacks.

Of course the trip down the list of the greatest Sci-Fi games of 2011 continues. Next week will see us through the positions 5-3, which are all great games that I'd recommend any gaming fan plays.

I'll also do one last dip into my Old Republic beta experiences. I'm going to sum up my overall thoughts and feelings about the game, giving you the low down on whether the Force is strong with this one.

I've finally finished the main campaign in Skyrim and I now feel that I have played though enough of the game to do a full review of the game. So I'll be filling out some elder scrolls with my opinions and scanning them straight onto the internet for your viewing pleasure.

Did I say that I'd bring you a host of completely un-Christmas related posts? Well, even at light speed it's impossible to avoid the Holidays. So I'm going to appease the bloodthirsty Christmas gods by presenting them with a post on 10 great sci-fi movies that would make a great present for your geeky, yet incredibly handsome and attractive friends or relatives.

And of course also all the usual assortment of interesting and quirky stuff that I come across during the week.

So stay tuned to Light Speed Gaming!

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...