Friday, October 14, 2011

Batman: Arkham City Review Round Up

The review embargo just ended for Batman: Arkham City, which is one of my 5 must get games for Q4 2011.

And it certainly looks like the caped avenger is not going to let me down.

Batman is looking to be serving us all another round of awesome

Reviews are looking, to say the least, pretty fantastic.
It seems like the game is an improvement over the, already pretty awesome, original in almost every single way.

Here are the reviews from notable sites that I have seen so far:

Giant Bomb (5/5 stars)

IGN (9.5/10)

Gamespot (9/10)

Joystiq (9/10)

So pretty much all round agreement on a near perfect Batman related gaming experience!

I can't wait to play this myself very very soon.
Buy on Amazon

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...