Monday, October 10, 2011

New Hitman: Absolution teaser and 15 min gameplay video up

I am a moderate fan of the Hitman series.

I think the games have always appealed to me more in theory than practice, because I have never actually played a Hitman game all the way through.

Nevertheless I am prepared to be suckered in again with Hitman: Absolution, and this new teaser trailer is doing a good job of pulling me in:



Somehow people in the Hitman world never seem to learn to look out for the bar code tattooed on the back of Agent 47's head, which is prominently displayed even when he is wearing a disguise.

Also just released is this video demo of the game, featuring 15 mins of actual gameplay, which was shown behind closed doors to the press at E3 this year:



Rad!

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...