Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fraps anyone?

Continuing my blind rush into the future, I have downloaded "Fraps".
A video capturing software for snagging game footage.

I am considering making some commented video showing off some games from my steam library, but I'm not sure what people would like to see.

Therefore I'd like to put it up to you guys and see if there is any interest for this.

Take a look at my Steam library here and let me know in the comments if there is any game you'd like to see me play (and fail horribly at, surely)?


Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Retribution or CoH would be nice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I'll try to see if I can put some footage of Retribution together for next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...