Saturday, October 8, 2011

First weeks of Light Speed in the rear view mirror

Although if you're going the speed of light you should probably not look in the rear view mirror..

Anyway, I've now been beavering away on Light Speed Gaming for a few weeks now.

I have really been blown away by the traction that the site seems to be getting already.
I want to thank every one of you guys that have dropped by and taken some time to read my incoherent ramblings.

A big and sincere thank you.
It is really awesome to see that the things that you dump so many hours into creating actually gets viewed by people out there and that some even come back for more.

One of my goals with Light Speed Gaming is to try to grow a community of enthusiasts like myself, who share an interest and passion for science fiction and video games.
I would love to get more feedback from you all about what you like and what you don't like about the site so far.

Do you think I should be trying to review more games?
Should there be more about books? Movies?

Do you primarily enjoy my more humorous posts?

Is there something else that you feel Light Speed Gaming should be writing about?

I'd like to encourage you all to leave comments on my posts and express your opinion.
Doesn't have to be feedback about the quality of the piece, but also just hearing your point of view on what I'm writing about is actually really interesting to me.

Finally, if you like my posts please do sign up for my feed or follow me on Twitter (I try to be active on Twitter, so it's not just a channel for letting you know when there is a new post)

That is all for me. I hope to hear more from all of you, and once again, thank you for spending time here at Light Speed Gaming.

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Just keep doing what you're doing! Got this bookmarked so I check every now and then for some new content and news. Feels pretty easy to access and you write well. You also include just enough humour to make it easy to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, thanks for the feedback!
    That is one thing that is easy for me to do at least ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...