Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orcs Must Die -Video look at the demo

I figured I should get my moneys worth out of Fraps, so I went ahead and made another video.

This time I've looked at the silly, but appropriately, titled "Orcs Must Die" demo, which is available on Steam.

It's a slightly zany 3rd person action tower defense game in the vein of "Trenched", tasking you with defending a castle from hordes of marauding orcses.

These guys. These guys must die!

The video shows me taking on the 3rd and last level of the demo and should give you a good indication of what the game is all about and if this is something for you:

(Note that I say the game is coming out tomorrow, that is actually only for Xbox. On PC the release date is the 12th of October)

Here's the video:



Looks interesting!

I really like the vibe of the graphical style and snappy gameplay.

Could be a very good game at that price point.

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...