Sunday, November 20, 2011

Coming up on the week of November 21 on Light Speed Gaming

It's been a week full of adventuring through Skyrim for me. Dragons have been roasted, ancient treasures unearthed and random flowers have been picked.
There was also time to take a look at and review "To The Moon", which is distinctly free of any traces of dragons, yet still manages to present a gripping experience.
Oh, and helping me keep the posts flowing while I was off picking dragons and burning flowers (or was that the other way around?), guest poster Jordan Siron took us down nostalgia lane and rekindled our love for the first "Alien" movie.
Rounding out the week was a Modern Warfare 3 review with a twist. I focused completely on the campaign of MW3, digging into if the single player story is worth spending your time on, or if you should only spend your time on the game if you're going to be playing online.

Yes, there is also singleplayer in Modern Warfare 3
And as usual I'm lining up another week of yummy content for you to gobble down as a side dish to the turkey shenanigans (for those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving. All the rest feel free to gobble it down as a side dish to whatever you feel like. I recommend a pepperoni pizza...Mmmm... Pizza).

Sci-Fi Do Want returns after a brief one week pause. We'll continue with another piece of sci-fi weaponry, but this time we're going a bit more close and personal.

On Friday I got my hands on a copy of Saints Row: The Third. So far I've only just dipped my toes in it, but it's looking suitably crazy and over the top. Depending on time constraints I'll be writing up impressions or a full on review of the game.

The NDA for the beta test of Star Wars: The Old Republic has been lifted, and more information about the game has been flooding the internet than you can swing a dead Bothan spy at.
I'm going to sift through this flow of ToR data overload and attempt to extract juicy bits of information about the Sith Inquisitor, which is my ToR class of choice, and condensing it all down into a Holocron sized snack of info.
INFO! UNLIMITED INFO! Bwuahahahahahaha... and so on and so forth
Oh, and speaking of giant games that suck up all our free time like a black hole in your time manager, I'll be continuing my romp through Skyrim and hit you with another journal of my magic powered snow trekking adventures.

Plus random thoughts and news, as always!

Follow LightSpeedGmng on Twitter

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...